Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Beginning

The beginning is always the hardest part of any project. The first step, always the hardest. Sometimes, a beginning is happy, sometimes sad, and sometimes it goes nowhere at all. The most common start to a beginning, is an idea. A concept. Something that can be built upon, and expanded.

Sometimes, when something is started, it is begun with no foreseeable end, no goal in mind. I suppose that generally a beginning is begun with resolutions in mind. These resolutions will be carried, as they are or modified, it doesn't really matter which, throughout the middle, and to the end. In some cases, an introduction is necessary. I feel that the best way to begin this beginning is as such.

Hey, I'm Lindsey. I'm just about to finish my last exams of secondary schooling, and be unleashed on the world. I have dreams, big dreams, and little dreams, and I plan to share them all with you. Foremost amounst those dreams are those of being an artist, and an author, and of studying animals in their natural habitats. I have dreams of travelling the world, and bringing to life the fantastical creatures that inhabit my mind. Accompanied with my passion for the arts, is a love of nature and animals. I look up to people such as Jennifer Fallon, Selina Fenech, and Jane Goodall. I love, I dream, I create.

No comments: